Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Go Fish Client Catchers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is First Floor, Commerce House, 374 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg, South Africa. Our company registration number is, Go Fish Marketing (Pty) Ltd t/a Go Fish Client Catchers – 2014/110346/07, South Africa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international laws.
Go Fish Client Catchers Services
- Go Fish Client Catchers’ services are payable up-front.
- Due to the on-going and repeating characteristic of various package aspects, in the case where a month is in arrears some package aspects will be not be completed, these will not be refundable or completed at a later stage.
- Go Fish Client Catchers offers only month-to-month services, yet 30-days written notice will be required in order to terminate any campaign.
- Go Fish Client Catchers reserves the right to terminate any Internet marketing package with 30-days written notice.
- Go Fish Client Catchers reserves the right to edit the configuration of any Internet marketing package as needed.
- All third party accounts that are set up during an Internet marketing campaign are the property of Go Fish Client Catchers and will remain so if a campaign is terminated. This includes Google AdWords, Google Analytics and others.
- If various package aspects are not utilised or requested by the client no discount or refund will be given in lieu of these services not being rendered as many are on a “use-or-lose” basis.
- Where necessary Go Fish Client Catchers will suggest changes to your site, these changes can be completed using the allocated maintenance hours allowed by the package, if included.
- Maintenance hours, if included in a package, may not be banked.
- Due to the intensity of a full campaign set up the initial establishment of all the package aspects may be spread over the first three months depending on the package.
- Due to the complex nature of search engine optimisation no guarantee can be made for top search engine positions, yet Go fish Client Catchers will attempt to secure the best position available within the scope of the chosen Internet marketing package. In many instances it may take several months in order to see any positive movement in search engine rankings.
- In many cases small changes will be made on your site in order to further your online success, it rests on your hosting service provider to routinely back up your website in case a revert is required.
- Go Fish Client Catchers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including loss of profit) as a result of a Internet marketing package